Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Calling All: MANGA/COMIC, ANIME and Illustrator Artists!

Calling All: MANGA/COMIC, ANIME and Illustrator Artists!

Because I'm very busy these days working on my new startup game venture, I find that I have less time to track down and review new bands. I still will be doing music reviews, but just not as frequently as I would like.

So, I am expanding AhaBlogolicious. First, a new voice will be contributing -- Soothsayer117. Soothsayer117 will be doing short articles discussing Soothsayer117's own psychic predictions for the future. Soothsayer117 takes this very seriously. (See interview to be posted after this posting.) However, this site is intended for entertainment purposes only, so regardless of whether you believe in psychic predictions or not, please assume Soothsayer117's are for entertainment purposes and are not to imply any guarantee of future or current events.

Second, I invite all artists to send me links to online artwork they would like showcased. No reviews will be done, but good to fantastic works will be selected and shown on AhaBlogolicious with information about the artist and links to their site for those interested in seeing more of their work.

This is to help artists out there get their work noticed by offering another venue, read by many. AhaBlogolicious has always been focused on supporting artists of all kinds, dancers and musicians -- and helping get their work noticed outside of the usual circles.

No fees to do this but also no compensation. I want to showcase your work as a way to help artists get their work out there, that's all. Just send an URL link to your site and/or a link to the particular illustration. Do not send attachments, just URL links! Attachments will be deleted (for safety's sake.)

Best and hope to see your work!
CG Anderson
(email in profile info)

No comments: