Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

most hilarious video clip removed (sorry, just couldn't find out who to credit)

I still think it is the funniest video clip I have ever seen, but since I can't locate the source and give credit to the show and make sure it is ok with them to promote their show this way (it's just a short clip from the show), I won't continue to show it here. sorry.

if someone does have a lead to the show, then let me know. I think this show deserves recognition and I'd love to do a review of them, but if I can't find them, I can't.

For other shows out there who might want to get reviewed, I'm always open to reviewing you as well. Normally, I stick with musical groups since I know they want the publicity and know when I see music sites of them, they are likely legit. But if a show promotes itself by using YouTube or something similar, then I'd be happy to review them too and point to the clips posted.

CG

No comments: