Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Sunday, March 04, 2007

My little dog is doing better, I will be posting articles soon, thanks for your patience!

My little dog Ziggy (the last remaining dog of Little Dogs Media) has been in the hospital. He needed major surgery and then was taking an overlong time to recover at home. Friday, he turned a corner, and began to get better and has been eating (after 8 days of not) again and is improving daily now. He's still very sore, but eating well and recovering and his stiches come out on Wednesday.

So, all my free time has been devoted to worrying and caring for him...and I neglected other things in my life, like Aha! Blogolicious!

However, I will be posting again soon. The awards arrived and look perfect--beveled engraved heavy glass on piano wood bases. They are all packed and ready to be sent out. Two go out on Monday, the other three are still waiting for information back from the recipients. *This of the five of the six winners that either responded or had a rep contact me before the deadline. The sixth never did respond despite repeated queries. oh well...
I will put a picture up on this blog site and on my myspace profile of the awards. They really did come out very very nice!

There will be a new humor posting soon. And a two part article on Project Dance of Michigan. And hopefully some more interview/profiles of the winners of the Awards.

I still can't do friend requests on my MySpace site...meaning all those 1000s of bands I've seen I can't invite to be my friend...and so am still dependent on friends finding me and doing requests to be my friend. However, I apparently (hopefully, fingers crossed) do have messaging back on MySpace, so I can respond to myspace messages again. How long that lasts, I don't know, but you can always reach me at XXXXXXX as well...

So thanks for your patience. I promise to get new stuff up there soon.

CG Anderson,
Little Dogs Media,
Aha! Blogolicious! Musings and Meanings of Non-Sensical Events and Canada... http://ahablogolicious.blogspot.com

No comments: