Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I've just converted over to Google-Blogger's new system, so site errors/formatting may be off

Some things during the transition, especially the template and the font colors, didn't transfer so well. So you may find some things hard to read, like black on black, that sort of thing.

Please bear with me. Technology transfers are rarely perfect, but I'll try to update posts that went 'hinky' during the transition as fast as I can find them.

CG Anderson

No comments: