Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Bit of News (just learned) about Marianas Trench

For those looking for the Recepter and Arm the Angels review, it's just below this short update note.

Just a quick note to give kudos to Marianas Trench, who were reviewed last year. They were one of the featured artists on last season's ABC Family summer hit, Kyle XY, which I also watch religiously. MySpace Records will be releasing the soundtrack to Kyle XY, which is very cool and Marianas Trench is on it.

Marianas Trench was one of the bands that won the 2006 Aha! Blogolicious! Media Awards for Innovation. Unfortunately, they never got back in contact with me so never picked up their trophy (or rather had it sent to them since they are in Vancouver, last I knew.)

Still, great band, so congrats...I'm not the only one that thinks your great!

Best,
CG Anderson
Little Dogs Media

No comments: