Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's a J-POP kind of day: Buono Fan Club and Kat McDowell

Two posts in two days? I know, strange for me, eh? Well, it was just a J-POP kind of day and I happened to find some gems I wanted to share with you (...before I forgot.)

First up, Kat McDowell, out of Tokyo, Japan. Yes, you heard me right, she's in Japan. How this songbird ended up in Japan, I do not know, but it's Japan's gain and now it's ours as well.

Kat McDowell


Lovely voice and good delivery of lyrics (in both English and Japanese.) Her musicians are first rate professionals, as is the overall production. Whether she's doing J-POP, acoustical or even soft rock with a bit of rap thrown in, Kat is a pleasure to listen to.


My only complaint was that her sample selection was too short -- as regular readers know, I really hate getting just 'snippets' of songs to listen to, I want full songs people!

Still, check her out for yourself...I think you'll like her.


Her site is located at


Buono Fan Club
Second but only in order, some "brand new to MySpace" cuties out of Japan as well.

If you love the J-POP look and sound, complete with Japanese school girl outfits, rocking beats and bouncy melodies that just ricochet around the room, then check out Buono Fan Club. These three cuties have got the J-POP thing down pat. They are fun and lively and definitely lifted my day, especially when my energy began to wane. I loved 'em. I've got a personal bookmark on their page for whenever I need extra bounce in my step or a good cheering up.

Have some fun and give them a listen.

Their site is at



Enjoy!
CG "Shin" Anderson

No comments: