Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Monday, October 13, 2008

MUSIC REVIEW: A Bamboo Orchestra and rock band 'four To three'

Bamboo Orchestra
Yes, it is not a typo. For a lovely fusion percussion, acoustic and experimental with not a small amount of naturalism thrown in, do head over to MySpace and visit the Bamboo Orchestra. The band itself is a blend of France and Japan musicality. Sound rhythms, haunting tunes and perfect beats. My only compliant was the shortness of the samples.


Still, if you want to relax a bit, then transport yourself to a world of bamboo...



four To three
Want something a bit peppier but not over the top? How about four to three? This rock band out of New York has a lot of potential. Snappy tunes and good raw rocker-sounding vocals, backed up by simple yet clean beats and rhythms. One or two songs that really catch on and this group could find itself in the upper rungs the rock/pop ladder. I'd say they are a band to watch, especially as they continue to mature in musicality and lyric composition.


Check them out for yourself at http://www.myspace.com/fourtothree


CG Anderson
(please excuse typos..I've been tired lately...my apologies!)

No comments: