Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Friday, January 26, 2018

Hypocrisy Fleas - Ep 12, Big Data Visualization meets Virtual Reality


Transcript:
"Hypocrisy Fleas"
Panel 1:
Pinhead: So what exactly will this new headset do? Do I look silly?

AR/VR Researcher: It's our newest prototype! Full sensory feedback! Hand tracking! Surround audio! With it, you can explore terabytes of data! We visualize Big Data so you can directly interact!!

Subheading: 3D Big Data Virtual Visualization Project

Panel 2:
Pinhead: AAAAAARRRGGGHHH! I HATE BIG DATA! GET ME OUT QUICK!!!!!!