Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Friday, December 15, 2006

quick note about the NW weather from hell and this blog

There are technical/editorial problems with the last posting, I know. for the last two days I've been without power and have been reduced to a dialup line (a slow dropout one) and my portable which is about out of power.

As soon as power is back and I can get back up and running, I will be correcting the errors in the blog article and the weird code things happening in it. I will also post the link on my MySpace page and send out a bulletin at that time.

So far, only those that check this blog in person know the second half of the article is out. I haven't even had a chance to post a comment on CJ's site or the Movmnt site letting them know. But as soon as I can get power again and get a reliable connection, I will...I promise.

Definitely tough weather here...not as bad as some other areas, but after a month of rain that usually takes 6 months to accumulate, a snow/ice storm that stopped everything for 3 days, more rain, flooding, hurricane winds, trees crushing houses/cars/roads/everything including people, and now power outages, (one woman drown in her basement), freezing temps, more flooding, insane people fighting for gas and hot meals, and cold weather and rain on the way...well, I'm waiting to see when the locusts will hit.

So bear with me, I'll get the errors fixed and the MySpace blog updated and bulletined and CJ and Movmnt notified that the second half of their review is out...

Everyone be careful out there...no matter what weather or challenges you are facing!
CG

No comments: