Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Friday, March 21, 2008

quickie note: Why make a public big-deal about Obama's passport blunder?

I know it's an invasion of privacy, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it was right. What did grab my interest was the fact that the Republican Administration made a big deal about it, publicized it, got a lot press, had RICE even PUBLICLY apologize on TV.

Then we find that the same thing happened to Clinton (Mr) when he was running for President (however, I don't recall any big fuss and apology made then...does anybody? maybe I missed that day?)....AND we find out that Clinton (Senator) ALSO had her passport stuff breached last year and only now is being informed of it AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT ALMOST.

Am I really off base here in thinking that maybe the Republicans WANT you to feel sorry for Obama? Maybe they WANT you to pick him as the Democratic Presidential Candidate (and not Senator Clinton) because they've got something on him or they KNOW that against McCain he will lose. Are they trying to help get the weaker candidate (the one they know they can beat, even if he is seen as the more popular candidate?) into a sympathetic position with the public?

Then again, perhaps I'm totally off base and it's pure coincidence?

Just a thought...
CG

No comments: