Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Friday, April 04, 2008

Some great live views of Japan via webcam

In a few days, a new music review...my computer is cooperating again, but my body isn't. I've got a bad cold and the bad attitude that goes with a bad cold. :)

In the meantime, a couple of great (and safe, as best I can tell...no weird sites or bad behavior type situations) webcam sites. One shows views of downtown Tokyo, near the water, and the other shows a view of Mt. Fuji.

I'm not local enough to get any camera control on the one that offers it, but I found if you get the timer after clicking the icon, you can use the dropdown and then take a snapshot. You don't see the live webcam shot, but an image from the live cam will come up and you can see whatever the cam is seeing. (This includes seeing nothing but fog or rain drops, too, if the weather is bad!)

Tokyo (Le Meridien Hotel Grand Pacific Webcam)

Mt. Fuji (Shizuoka Internet Office View Webcam)

Have fun!
Take care!
CG Anderson

No comments: