Translate

Note from AhaBlogolicious...

Comments are turned off on comics to avoid cluttering the page. Please comment or discuss using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. "Make Humor, Not War!" Thanks, you're wonderful! Yes, you! Without your support, this blog would be a lonely place...
...
Curious as to who I am and why I'm so darned opinionated? (or warped? Geez, I hope not too much!)

Try connecting with me, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow on (https://www.facebook.com/LittleDogsMedia/ or @LittleDogsMedia) or connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/cganderson/

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yes, another cool Japan webcam link (traffic/city cams, nothing more!)

Well, yes, I admit I'm still on a tear about Japan "stuff." I haven't found any more musical gems yet, but I promise I'll report on some soon.

(Pointers ALWAYS appreciated! They don't have to be Myspace pages, just a safe page that has actual music of the group/individual on it; so readers can listen for themselves.)


In the meantime, I've found another great link to 6 different cams around Tokyo...all safe...and all likely near each other as best I can tell. And these links, if you click on the 'live' control, then choose a camera (click again) are controllable. Even if you are halfway across the world like me, the control settings to see different views, still work! As always, the higher bandwidth connection you have, the better--obviously.

Very cool!

Mind that, for me at least, it is halfway across the world, so afternoon here is middle of the night there and not much happening...beyond watching a lot of taxis running around the city all night.

Enjoy.... Here is the link.

Tokyo Street Channel located at...
http://www.nabit-ch.jp/street/

Later!
Cynthia CG Anderson

No comments: